Wednesday, April 26, 2006

back at the computer lab. I'm going to miss this lab once I graduate. Where else can I print google image search finds at no cost (well for the most part)? yeah. but I'm in the homestretch, this time next week...done with college!
I'm working on my HIV/AIDS seminar paper. I'm pretty excited because I outlined the first part really well. Go me. Tomorrow I have to start my other paper (the 15 page doozie) so I can somewhat enjoy myself this weekend.
Tomorrow is also senior euologies for APO. I think I might cry. Basically, all the seniors in the frat talk about their experiences and stuff. I have a fair amount to say. I ran into another brother (we call each other brother regardless of gender) and she hasn't been around lately, and I asked her if she was going and she said that she had a lot of things to say-couldn't tell if it was going to be all posi. Should be interesting. Last night I went out with APO people after initiations. I went because my little Reeta's little Ajanta (hence my grandlittle) was crossing over and I wanted to see the paddle she made and how her letters came out- I had gone with Reeta to help order them. The paddle was super cute- non traditional, a box and inside it was like a scrapbook- pictures, charms, stickers, and a message for Reeta, very sweet. When we all went out I hung out with them, Marilou (my other little) and Denny; they are among my favorites. I really enjoyed hanging out with them, taking pictures, talking, etc. I had a good conversation with Marilou, who I haven't talked to much at all, so it was nice to hang out. I really do love those good friends I made while in APO. For the lack of better words, it's really nice.
I would have started my paper earlier but I ran into some Radigals and there was a semi-show in front of Brower. I hung out for a couple of songs and ran into some other people from the activist scene and stuff. It was nice. The music was really loud, though. I guess that shows how old I'm getting. The band was super cute, one of the girls was from New Brunswick. Fun stuff. They're name is Rizomatic (sp?) and they sounded okay, the lo-fi kind of fun.

No comments: