Thursday, March 01, 2007

So, in the midst of answering one of those stupid surveys on myspace bulletins, i came across a question, "Who was your crush?". it was one of those surveys 'how much you've changed in 5 yrs, 10 yrs etc' and this was the five years ago series, when I was 18 and at johnson and wales. I was wracking my brain for the answer to at least one of my crushes (the other two were mark from what feeds the fire who i nicknamed evil jay or hardcore jay, cos he looked like my boyfriend at the time but hotter and he was in a hardcore band and um, dude bro pat), so in my curiousity, i decided to check if my old live journal was still up from that time. I wrote in it up to my sophomore year @ rutgers, then stopped. I typed in the web addy, and lo and behold....


IT STILL EXISTS. omg. naturally, I had to scroll through it. It's so funny ! I was (well, still am) weird. And so different! holy shit, midtown is definitely not my favorite band anymore. Anyway, i'd post the link but it's incredibly embaressing- I have lots of entries where I LOVE JAY and how horny I am. woof. good lord. There's also this dude who was my lj buddy and for the love of god, I don't know who he is.

anyway, if you ask nicely, maybe i'll letyou see it, because I think it's funny. But perhaps that's because I'm a little too full of myself.

No comments: