Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tired, tired, tired.

I acted like a total brat last night to Nick, and though he accepted my apology, I still feel bad. What should I doooo? I was thinking about buying this wine he likes so much from Utah. I need to come up with ideas.

Anyway, I registered for some seminars for the World Tea Expo (woohoo! Second weekend of June- the biggest convention about tea)- Tea- What Makes it Tea (discusses the different processes that make black, white, green, and oolong so unique, and the processes within those processes etc) and 3 Tea and Food Pairing classes- tea and chocolate, tea and cheese, and tea and dessert. Fun, fun, fun! i'm looking forward to June- camping weekend with Nick and friends, and then my first business trip. Excitement!

Anyhoo, I thought I had a real update, but I'm just really tired and I'm watching Bad Girls Club. SO GOOD.

No comments: