Wednesday, April 19, 2006

god! my profile bar is sliding to the bottom again! is there anyway to fix this? i thought it was fixed, but then after i posted the last entry, it went to the bottom! @#$#%@!
anyway, I'm writing 2 response paper tonight. I just finished up with my last Radigals meeting (sniffles) and I also went to a graduating student leaders dinner tonight with Stephanie. I also saw Marisol, which was very nice. It was a good dinner; no long, boring keynotes, just the dude from Rutgers who won the Apprentice, who also will be our keynote for graduation. He talked for like 2 minutes because he had a flight to catch. Oh well. The cookies were delicious.
I've been so tired lately, I don't know what's up. It's probably due to my allergies and stress, but today I fell asleep for ten minutes while watching Deliverance (which I want to see the rest of) before the dinner. I want to go to sleep so badly right now. Right here, in the computer lab. The agony.
today, at the dinner, Marisol and I were talking about the Project Graduation cruise we went on back in '01 for Bloomfield High (Stephanie was talking about how Douglass senior week is having a cruise) and how all I remember was passing out with Jay on one of the lower decks, and Marisol said half of the class was on E. Haha. Do it up, class of 01, Do it Up.

No comments: