Thursday, May 25, 2006

her space holiday-the young machines...listen to it if you're not already.


So, I just moved some more stuff home...well, it's all still in my car, and I'm waiting for my brother to get home to help me, haha. It'll just be easier that way. I'm so gross right now. Anyway...

I got one of the books I ordered from amazon today when I got back to my parents: Donny Miller's Beautiful People with Beautiful Feelings. It is an art book, and I AM IN LOVE with him...his art is so provacative and witty, reminds me of Lichenstein I bit, but modern, and etc etc. Some of the shit makes me laugh out loud, and some are just kind of sad because it is true. Please check out his website:
www.donnymiller.com. I ordered some other stuff, including a Sedaris book (I've never read him) and also a charger for my long ass plane ride. I wish I could dl some movies onto my ipod, since that's what it's built for (I have the newest one) but since I don't have a comp, etc etc. I did upload a bunch of music last night, including the Miss Saigon, Les Mis, and Evita soundtracks...haha solo sing-a-longs will ensue. Oouf.

No comments: