Wednesday, May 10, 2006

i'm so tired...I've been kind of bummed out as of late....I guess this is what happens after college? Maybe, maybe not. My fonts are going to be all messed up, because for some reason on Emily's browser, the options don't come up to change it.

i'm tired cos I worked 8-4 today, hauling various titles for Summer Reading into shelves and shifting them all over the place. Yesterday, I worked 7-3, but last night I only got about 3.5 hours of sleep because I went out with Emily, Jen A, and Bryan. We went to Mccorms, which was super quiet, but impulsively went to West Long Branch to get food at the Windmill. Fun fun fun!

I got another grade today, a B+ in Civil Rights. I can't complain, because I got a low C on the first exam, so it's pretty good. Still waiting on myth, however.

Tomorrow is the Dean's Reception for graduating seniors. time to be fancy and sassy.

oxo.

No comments: