Friday, May 12, 2006

smoooosh.

It's rainy, and hopefully it'll turn into a thunderstorm. i love thunderstorms.

I went to the Dean's Reception for graduation Rutgers College seniors. It was at the Zimmereli Art gallery, and it was pretty swanky. There was a table-sized tray of cocktail shrimp! They were pretty big too. There were all sorts of swanky treats; smoked salmon and caviar, scallops, choco-dipped strawberries. There was free wine and beer, and a champagne toast. I hung out with Rachit and Marilou, the latter of which we took lots of FHC pictures (see my myspace). We felt like adults. I also knocked an entire glass of wine onto my dress. what a spazz...


Tonight was a perfect college night. I danced in my room, with only the lamps on, singing Kelly Clarkson and New Order at the top of my lungs, came down to see Susie, Beth, and John playing N64, went out with Emily, Zach, Diana, and her two friends from home to Stuff Yer Face for fishbowls and bolis, had a nice chat with Susie about stuff after the lights flickered on and off, chain smoked out of my window. I'm going to miss this house so much!

The rain's picking up and I'm loving it.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an absolutely perfect night. I went to my Dean's reception -- fun fun fun. I wanna go to six flags!!!! LETS GO TO SIX FLAAAAAGS! --Q

christine. said...

we should go to six flags totally. let me know! maybe after my trip to the philipines!!! none of my friends are down with that action.