Thursday, May 04, 2006

it is so hot/nice outside!
Not much going on. I'm back at the lab with a small to-do list, which includes printing out all my undergrad papers for my 'academic portfolio'.
I finished the Glass Castle last night. Very good. I'm starting on The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. It's like 500 pages, so it should take up some time. I had started reading Reading Lolita in Tehran back in February but it's one of those situations that I haven't picked it up in a while, and I forgot what the damn book is about/characters (there are a bunch of names), etc but I don't feel like starting it over. Maybe later. I have all this time now and junk.
Lately, I've been listening to music and singing outloud when I'm walking around. I'm attracting stares. Especially since most of the time I butcher everything I sing. Woot!

No comments: