Wednesday, May 03, 2006

so, now as i'm done with college, I really don't know what to do with myself! haha.

I started reading the Glass Castle. It's Jeanette Wall's memoir- look it up on amazon or something if you're interested, it's pretty good so far. Sometimes it makes me laugh, sometimes it makes me cringe, because some of the stuff the kids went through when they were younger was fucked up. Whoa. But, yeah after banquet and post-banquet, I went home and read 50 pages. Fun!
Today, not much planned. I'm going to Q-dobes with Reeta for lunch and then hanging out with some people for belated birthdayness @ Thomas Sweet. I might buy my cap and gown. Hmm. Maybe not. haha. I need a planner to take notes for all the junk I have to do/want to do. There aren't many cute or compact planners on the market however. Maybe i will make my own- I have time now! woohoo!

No comments: