Monday, July 10, 2006

so, I go back to work tomorrow at the bookstore. Oouf. I'm dreading it already. I talked to one of my friends last night and he said that there are a bunch of new people and a lot of people have left, and etc etc. Whatever. Hopefully in a couple of months, I will have a new, awesom-er job, and be legitimate about things. We can hope.
I'm not up for writing today. Ever since I've gotten back, I've been battling feelings of lonliness; in every facet and form. I miss my grandparents and being with them everyday. I miss being out of college, out of Louis St, out of New Brunswick (god forbid), and having my friends nearby. I miss being in a relationship, but on the other hand I'm looking foward to going out and meeting other guys and having fun, and having crushes (though I've been out of the game for a while, and relearning all this bullshit with guys/how they act is frustrating). I've been filling the void by going shopping and to target, and looking over pics from school and my trip. Hopefully, this too will pass; my megha is coming home next week, I'm making plans to hang out with friends, etc etc.
In other news, hopefully next week I will start setting up my crafting space and start being creative again. I'm kind of missing it, and maybe it will help me get over this post-collegiate slump.
I'm kind of in the need for hugs and a cuddlefest with friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you are just too damn cute. The pictures are great.. Those beaches... Wow.

*hugs for post-collegiate slump*

-Q

elephantcore. said...

ooooooh! it'll get better, i promise. we'll have a hugfest/resume rewriting fest on saturday! yeah! (total nerdcore!)