Tuesday, July 04, 2006

So, I'm home now. Jet lag hasn't yet taken ahold of me; I got home 330 pm Monday, July 3rd, but left 630 am PI time July 3rd, so time has been a little tricky. But I did get a lot of sleep last night, so I should be okay for the day.
It's weird to be back home...in the past week or so I'd really adjusted to living in the PI. Or rather, living rich in the PI, as if you have any sort of money (if you can afford to go the PI for vacation, most of the time you can afford luxuries there) I had people driving me places, cooking, cleaning, etc for me. Oh well, back to the daily grind of things! Luckily, I haven't brought back the habit of over-indulgance food-wise, so it'll be back to veggie burgers, avacado sandwiches, and yoghurt (oh man I missed it so much over there!).
When I left my grandparents, I cried like a child at the airport, and I couldn't stop the tears. I miss them so much already.
Instead of blogging my entire trip, I've decided to make my trip issue 2 of Ratti Pillo, so hpefully I will be starting that next week. It'll prob be 2-3 $$, let me know if you're interested.
Time for bbq action. Happy Fourth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oo.another issue of Ratti Pillo?!

Welcome back Rillo! I'm glad you enjoyed PI. I wanna see how dark you got!
-Ame :)