Monday, June 19, 2006

haha. I'm in the Philippines, in an internet cafe, checking my email, myspace, and blog. Oouf, what a loser! plus I'm in beautiful Boracay, and here I am inside. It's hella hot though!!! oh man. I've gotten so dark and crispy. The beaches are beautiful and it's a pretty happening place. I've gotten lots of bugbites and I've been eating a LOT of yummy PI food: rice, fried chicken, pancit, fish, calamari, squid, shakeys, chow king, and ube ice cream. I have to go on major detox when I get back.
It's costing me 50 cents to do this, so I probably won't be able to update until I get back. Bye bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaay! and now... PICTURES!

Anonymous said...

That was Q

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHH chow king! i freakin love that place. =) have you gone to jollybee's yet? i miss you and cannot wait to see your crispiness when u get down here to visit. *crunch crunch*

yo. and more chuckie the doll news when we talk next. ::cringe::

regardless, FHC for life!