Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm feelin' kind of small and sad today. I can't explain it. I just want to cry, let it allllll out...but I can't. sigh.

BUT. On the brighter side, I got my review at work. I meet all standards. I'm exceptional. They like to give me projects. They notice that I don't mind working in other departments and I'm an expert at info and shelving. Awesome. Now, if only I didn't work there. But I did get the pittance raise promised to me every year. So, yeah. I'm working on my resume tomorrow; let's see how that pans out.

I'm looking WAY foward to this weekend though. I'm possibly having din-din with emily face on friday, then on Saturday, I'm going to Ill-a-Delphia, to visit my girl Megha. Judi is coming with, annnnd our bestie from the South, Steph! YAY! I'm bringing the shirt I can't wear a bra with, yay! It should be fun. I think we're going to partake in some cultural amusements during that day, then party dirty at night, the way we always bring it.

Then another week at work begins. SIGH! But i'm going to schedule some doctor's appointments and study for GREs and what not. Then I think next weekend, me and Nick are going to be arty-farty at the Whitney for an Edward Hopper exhibit and we might go be hip in Park Slope afterwards. If you're a buddy in the city, I may be calling you :) (attn: Q, Meghan, and Tish).

ALSO!!! We finished painting my room today. I'm in LOVE WITH IT. I'm going to take some pictures once everything's done. I'm so excited about it.

oxo

2 comments:

elephantcore. said...

hmm i've heard rumors about this resume business from you before. i'm not trying to be hard on you but the sooner the better - in about 3 months you'll be old news to 'the real world' and there will be plenty of fresh meat for them to pick up. ya hear me?

wow, i'm a jerk i know.

christine. said...

i'm trying megha. seriously. it gets super discouraging really quickly. i don't know what i'm looking for, and if anything i'm concentrating on grad school first. sigh. sigh sigh sigh.

i'm easily sidetracked, you know that.