Friday, May 23, 2008

I need a long weekend for my vacation!

So, I've been back from vacation for a couple of days. I feel relaxed, rested, and finally my sunburn has gone away! My cousin's wedding was beautiful, and hopefully I can post some pictures up here of my trip. My camera kind of pooped out on my after the first day, but my cousin sent me hers with my parents who arrived two days later.

I'm looking forward to this weekend coming up- other than the extra day off, I will be going to yet another wedding, which is ultimately going to be a high school class reunion. It should be a lot of fun to see everyone again, mainly peeps that I haven't seen since senior year.

Anyway, I'm watching the season finale of The Office at work, and I'm trying my best not to laugh out loud. I think this has been the best episode of the season...OMG! I just got the point where they're in the supermarket. However, this NBC player really does suck and is taking too much time to load.

No comments: