Saturday, April 15, 2006

spicy mouths...saucy glasses.

I got new glasses today. I'm really excited, I haven't gottena new pair in four years. It is my parent's birthday gift; I went all out and got some PRADA mother-fuckin' glasses. Go me. I usually wouldn't elect getting such fancy glasses, but I had a coupon, and yes, it's another indicator of me becoming an adult; fancy glasses. I look like a gallery owner.

I just cooked up a bunch of my signature dish; chana masala for work's easter pot luck tomorrow. I hope it's not too spicy for my co-workers. Karen at work is making deviled eggs. I'm so excited. Once, I ate ten in one sitting. Imagine if I did that everyday? Oh, shit.

Yesterday, work was dumb. So many people I forgot it was Good Friday. I kept on muttering that Jesus died for your sins in order for you to trash the store. Hmpf. It was super busy. I went out with Gary afterwards, though, and that was nice. I love seeing him (obviously) and last night was fun. We went to Wildflowers with Scott, Heather, and Clark. That was fun too. Afterwards there was a lot of cuddling and you know, other stuff. (Winkie-Wink)

Tonight I'm going to Bloomfieldto hang out, Stephanie is home for the holiday. Everyone was supposed to come down to the Bruns, but I kind of wanted to get out of here, seeing that for the next two weeks, I will be confined to the apartment, campus, and computer lab. Plus, I haven't been up there in a while. I just hope i don't run into anyone, hehe.

No comments: