Sunday, May 14, 2006

dadooopdooopdadadadoop.

This weekend was Fun. I'm really enjoying the fact that I'm out of school...granted, I will have to strap down and get a full time job eventually (well, I'm working at B&N full time now, but yeah. like a 9-5er or summin) but whatever. I'm enjoying myself like crazy.

Saturday, me and Marilou went to Medieval Times with Rutgers College Senior Week. It was fun, though it is only now mildly charming, and the fact that me and Lou had to sit across an aisle from each other. Our knight, the Yellow Knight won (after a -we-thought-you-were-dead-scenario and then he came and saved the kingdom from some corrupt chancellor or whatevs) and he was hot. What's good, yellow knight?? What's REALLY GOOD! hehe. He threw me a flower (woo!). The food was good, and I almost picked my chicken clean. haha

Later on that day, that night, Marilou and two friends from back in the day, from JWU went out. So much fun! i actually ventured out to the college-bar Easton Ave places, which I would not venture into otherwise, but with a couple of shots and drinks, I took them on....me and Lou had decided we wanted to dance somewhere, so we went to both Olde Queens and the Knight Club (RU's mascot are the Scarlet Knights) and we shook our booties ferociously. We ran into Emily, Diana, Zach, and Steve too on Easton (they were at PJ's pizza) and Em and Di ventured into the Knight Club for a bit of dancing. FUN! I was feeling really good....woo! i haven't been out dancing in a while. Now I can't wait for Megha's birthday on Friday in the city. Dance-PARTY! yay.

Today was mother's day. Mommy had to work, and so did I, so I went over for a little bit after I closed and gave her my gift- a pretty blue floral candle fromBath and Body and some fancy tea from work. She liked it. We were going to call grandpa, cos his birthday was yesterday, but he was at therapy (remember the time difference) so we will talk to him another time. I can't believe its less than a month until I go to the PI. I'm soooo excited.....

and I just can't hide it.
haha

No comments: