Wednesday, June 07, 2006

okie, so I can kind of say, "This time tomorrow, I will be in the Philippines". Sadly, enough, this won't be true. No! Don't get me wrong, I'm still going, but I will probably still be on the plane. Yes. Wish me luck.
So, with all my academia on the PI , a book of crosswords, some stitchery, glossy magazines, trail mix, and Evian water spray packed in my new backpack, I will hopefully not go insane from boredom/being on a plane for so goddamn long-by myself. Oouf. I also quit smoking today...well, one more before I sleep, but after that one...oouf.
Sigh. I will miss the internet. Maybe I will be able to go to an internet cafe, or be able to go check my email/blog/myspace (haha) at my cousins', but for the most part, it will be quick. BUT, when I return, I will have a wonderful update, with perhaps pictures and junk.
So, until July 4th (aww...I will be back for the fireworks)...keep it real! haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will leave you a note so you can come back home feeling loved and missed! I'm gonna send you the pictures and the movie of you singing drunkenly, once I figure out my camera.

Hope you have an awesome time in the Philippines. I'm JEALOUS! Don't get kidnapped.

kbye

Q