Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm watching, Tokyo Revealed on the travel channel and I want to move there/live there/whatever. They just had a segment about the fish market in Tokyo, which is the busiest in the world. Now, they're showing a segment about the crazy high tech toilets (people are willing to pay up to 4500 for an amazing toliet! crazy!). They have a ladies toliet, which has a perfume pump and a sound device so you can cover up yr fartin' and poopin'. amazing.

Anyway, another day at work today. It went by quickly. My best friend @ work Jen, is leaving me in 4 days. boohiss. After Philly Zine Fest (quick plug- philadelphiazinefest.com- i will be there!) I'm going to concentrate on getting a new job and grad. school bullshat. I've just been in a good writing mood as of late, and I've written (or almost done with) 2 zines. I need to craft some stuff, so momma can make some money. I made three ipod cozies on friday, and I want to make 22 headbands and maybe 8 more pouches. nothing too fancy- I figure I'm not going to go too overboard because of time. Plus, I think once my life is somewhat settled (or at least when I can find half of my shit. oouf) i can start setting up my ccraft space, pour over those crafting books I've been buying, and be able to do it more after work, or whatever.

Last night was APO alumni jug down at steve's house. It was a lot of fun. I honestly thought it was going to be lame, because there weren't too many people there, and my big didn't end up going, but it turned out to be a crazy night. I drank minimally, just cos I had to drive back up to Princeton, plus there were enough drunkies to keep me entertained. I got to see Marilou, my first little which was awesome because I hadn't seen her since her graduation party back in july. Also, I got to see Fernando, and Dan C G, who are always fun. We had the jug ceremony, drank somemore, hung out, you know. Steve's house was really nice and there was a hottub and a pool. I didn't go in though, cos I fear getting sick (which I'm starting to feel, again! oouf). The power went out at around 130am, apparently someone had a car accident and hit a pole or something. We were out in the boonies, so yeah.

I got a bunch of candle wax all over my pants- i was holding a candle while we were in the dark and didn't realize it was dripping all over me. I got it all out- wet pants in cold water in yr sink or a basin. Boil water and pour it over the wax, it'll melt. Put in washing machine immediately. I felt so adult. haha.

No comments: