Wednesday, January 10, 2007

-I feel like I'm getting sick. Had a couple of nasty airbournes...feel somewhat better.
-Bought some Bean-o for effing 11.00 and it only sort of works. I'm sure you guys needed to know I'm particularly gasy as of late (too many vegetables. Gaseous star, as megha would call me)
+I bought Elinor Klievas' Big Fat Cookies for 3.00 at work today. Normally 17, but it was one of those rare good bargain books.
-Not like I'll be making cookies any time soon- there's too much food in the frikkin' house.
+My ing.com account finally was confirmable. Yay for savings.
+I put up seven dvds to sell on Sunday, and today I went to the P.O. to send 5 that sold. Yay! I love extra money.
-I need to get rid of more shit
-Talked to Nisha last night for a long overdue phone date. I miss that chick. We talked mostly of dieting/losing weight/gettin' fit. I really ought to go out to California and visit her.
-/+Saw a job position at Holzbrink(?) publishing in sales. Gives me hope.
+Some ice cream place in Boston makes Sam Adams flavored ice cream. I'm not sure if that's actually a plus.


blah blah blah.

No comments: